Breaking News

Quotes About "Palestine"


Remember: Israel is bad! Its existence keeps reminding Muslims what a bunch of losers they are. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There will be no peace until they will love their children more than they hate us."

-Golda Meir-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel'‎

~Benjamin Netanyahu~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.

~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."

~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".

~ Zahir Muhse'in ~

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Open Letter to Ali Sina: How I Saw Islam Is Evil

How I saw Islam Is Evil

Dear Mr. Sina,
You have my utmost respect. From Egypt, the land of the pharos, I have to thank you for helping me quit this garden of distortion and ignorance, into the world of enlightenment. For me too, the door of this garden has been locked forever.

My journey started as slowly and as painfully as yours. Yet my final exit from this evil cult has been less agonizing, and much faster than yours. By reading your own story, the final stage in my passage became easier, and quicker… But unlike you, I was never a true Muslim. I did not study the cult in its true depth… My original reluctance of this evil cult came through life incidents rather than knowledge. It was sort of an instinctive detachment, a voice of reason, which kept hiding in my subconscious till I finally woke up. YOU gave me this wake up call.

A few years ago, I was sitting in my car, next to my driver, who used to complain of his 5 year old son who suffered from a chronic disease, due to physio-neurological disorders leading to incontinence, epilepsy, among other disturbing symptoms. He started cheering and broke the news that at last one doctor has been able to cure the boy for good, after several failed attempts by other doctors. He also stated that he (the doctor) was so keen and devoted that he refused to take any fees.

- “Congratulations!” I said, “He seems to be a great doctor, and a fine human being as well…”

- “Yes, yes, he is…” He replied, in a tone that sounded much less enthusiastic and positive than earlier. He continued: “Yes… He’s a good person; though he’s a …. Christian…” (!!!)

I was so taken aback by his comment, that I remained silent for a while. Not quite believing what he’d just said, I asked him to repeat again. He suddenly realized my disgust and went on a bit apologetically:

- “Don’t misunderstand me, I just feel sorry for him… In spite of being a good man, I already know his fate, and you too know it, sir, don’t you?”.
- “And what is his fate”, I asked?

- “Well… On the Day of Judgment, he’s going straight to hell… As will be the case with ALL unbelievers. The sheikh in our mosque has told us so! He even said that it’s mentioned in the Holy Book…”

At that point, my outrage took over my patience, and instead of giving him any lecture, I found myself kicking him out of the car. Needless to say, I never saw his face again… Afterwards, I kept blaming him, the mosques and the sheikhs for destroying the image of Islam… But were they really the ones to blame?

But then I started doubting: ‘there is no smoke without fire’, is there?
So I spent a few days checking the Quran, the Hadith, and found the unthinkable… I started wondering about all the abominable teachings in them and the feeling of doubt continued to grow in me…

In my silence, I was sure that this evil cult could NOT be from God (if he ever exists). I decided that I could not belong to such evilness, nor could my parents. They had raised me to be a good person, with all the good intentions in the world. But my mother is one of those non-veiled, non-religious Muslims, and my dad was always leading a western lifestyle, far from Islamic teachings. They always claimed to be one of those “moderate”, “progressive” and “educated” Muslims. Unfortunately, none of that is true. They were good people but in reality they were bad Muslims. My mother too is a westernized Muslim, who doesn’t even realize that she has nothing to do with this cult, that Islam simply cannot and DOES NOT accept reform. It’s a deadlock. My parents were ignorant Muslims…

It’s sad, but it’s very true … I’ve been fooled and misguided by people who loved me the most, thinking that they were doing the right thing… For many years I have followed some seventh century hallucinations of a barbaric culture. Shame on me!

I just wished the Arabs had never invaded my country 1400 years ago… Because of a bunch of 3000 armed bandits on camels and horses, the glory of our Ancient Egyptian civilization is vanished. Only great edifices remained. Will we ever get out of this everlasting agony? Will Egypt ever get out of this infernal trap? Will we ever gain back the Glory of our ancestors? I’m afraid it’s already too late…

Thank you again Mr. Sina, and whatever the outcome of your endeavors, I just hope that you will continue in your right and good path. You just can’t go back on this one either… As long as you can still help others, do it. Humanity will be grateful to you, your team, and all others who intend to make our world a better and safer one…

Freedom Humanity





Faith Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Videos Bar

Breaking News